Tabitha Scott CEM, CDSM, CHTP
Topics Most Requested:
- Beating Burnout: How to Recharge Your Culture & Find Work-Life Balance
- Lessons from Animals: Shedding Stress, Tuning-In to Intuition, and Taking Risks
- Innovation Powered by Cognitive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Transformed Leadership, Revolutionary Success
- Align Your Energy, Power Your Potential: How Purpose Leads to Success
Tabitha is an international advisor, speaker, and highly credentialed thought leader in electrical and human energy. She has served as SVP of Innovation & Sustainability for two global organizations and as CEO of several small and mid-sized companies. In Tabitha’s current role at Epic Pivot, she leads purposeful transformations for businesses through insights, culture change, and leadership development.
Tabitha has inspired a wide range of international audiences, appearing recently on NPR, ABC Radio, FOX, iHeart Radio, and many others. Her style is light-hearted, humorous, and inspiring. Tabitha’s work has also appeared in multiple books, periodicals, and journals. Her bestselling book, Trust Your Animal Instincts: Recharge Your Life & Ignite Your Power, was awarded the prestigious Nautilus Award for its positive impact on social change in 2021 (former winners include the Dali Lama, Deepak Chopra, and Desmond Tutu).
- American Council of Engineering Companies | Powering Leadership Potential
- Strategic Diversity Symposium | Host/Keynote: Culture that Amplifies Innovation has Agility, Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Insight | How to Guide Organizations in Innovation
A proven record of success
We have led more than 250 successful engagements in transformation, innovation, insights, and strategies. We’ve worked with Fortune 100 corporations to small businesses, nonprofits of all sizes, military service branches, municipalities, and private equity groups. We’ve touched many sectors in 15+ years of running. Check out highlights from our portfolio and industries served here.