Tabitha Scott CEM, CDSM, CHTP
Topics Most Requested:
- Beating Burnout: How to Recharge Your Culture & Find Work-Life Balance
- Lessons from Animals: Shedding Stress, Tuning-In to Intuition, and Taking Risks
- Innovation Powered by Cognitive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Transformed Leadership, Revolutionary Success
- Align Your Energy, Power Your Potential: How Purpose Leads to Success
Tabitha is an international advisor, speaker, and highly credentialed thought leader in electrical and human energy. She has served as SVP of Innovation & Sustainability for two global organizations and as CEO of several small and mid-sized companies. In Tabitha’s current role at Epic Pivot, she leads purposeful transformations for businesses through insights, culture change, and leadership development.
Tabitha has inspired a wide range of international audiences, appearing recently on NPR, ABC Radio, FOX, iHeart Radio, and many others. Her style is light-hearted, humorous, and inspiring. Tabitha’s work has also appeared in multiple books, periodicals, and journals. Her bestselling book, Trust Your Animal Instincts: Recharge Your Life & Ignite Your Power, was awarded the prestigious Nautilus Award for its positive impact on social change in 2021 (former winners include the Dali Lama, Deepak Chopra, and Desmond Tutu).
- American Council of Engineering Companies | Powering Leadership Potential
- Strategic Diversity Symposium | Host/Keynote: Culture that Amplifies Innovation has Agility, Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Insight | How to Guide Organizations in Innovation